Monday, August 29, 2011

Life is crazy

Some days I wonder when is my life going to slow down. 

I have been really busy and have not had the time that I want to get the things done I need too. 

I have been working Part time at Larry Miller Chevy in prov since the beginning of July since my Good friend Got ill.  I fill in 3-4 hours 3 times a week.  I forgot how difficult it is to get stuff done when you are constantly on the run.  I will be done working at the end of Sept. after the inventory is through.  I cant wait.

Paparazzi Accessories logoI also started selling Paparazzi Jewelry!!! its $5 anything and everything is $5.  the little girl stuff is usually $1 so a really great deal.

I just got my first shipment of product and already sold 10% of it and have put in another order today.  I am really excited to start selling. 

The reason I decided to sell Jewelry is because I needed a hobby.  Marshall is going to be really busy with school for the next 6 months and if I have something I can do to keep me busy while he is studying I can not be bothered by his not being around as much. 

Libby is starting Preschool next week.  I cant believe how gown up she is getting.  She keeps asking if she can have a cherry for her birthday.  I just laugh and say sure. 

Marshall and I went to st George a couple of weeks ago and Had a nice getaway with our friends.  We went an saw Grease at the tuachan.  We decided while we were there that we are going to bring Libby back in September to see the little mermaid.  We hope she really likes it. 

I started taking the financial peace university classes from a women that is in my ward.  I really Love how inspiring Dave Ramsey can be.  I hope this helps me plan make My 5 year plan more concrete.  Mine always fall through where Marshall's always work.

so that's the long and the short of the past few months.  So if anyone is interested in great jewelry or jewelry holders please give me a call and I can hook you up.
I love how happ marshall Looks in this picture!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love that you have found a hobby you want to do. I'm trying to take a drawing class. I might want some of your jewelry. I'm going through a phase where I want to be more accessorized, but I need to justify it by wearing what I have first :)

    ReplyDelete