Sunday, July 5, 2009

july 4th camping trip

Not that we get sleep when we go camping now. We used to sleep better, camping, before Libby. but we still had fun. we took my sister Haley with us because she has spent her last 4 weeks babysitting while I had to work more. I hope that she enjoyed her 4 wheeling excursion as much as Libby. Marshall had her on his parents wheeler and Haley and I where on ours. He said she stuck her arms out like she was flying , he thinking that she was nervous put his finger to her hand and she just batted it away like she could care less that he was there. I think we have a very independent little girl.

in the mornings she has been making a roaring noise . we thought is was just a animal sound she has been making. come to find out it is the noise the toy fire engine at my moms, makes ad she has been imitating it for the past 3 weeks and we finally figured it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment