Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day of Creativity

This day was our adventuresome day. I decided no TV all day. Which really is a great thing. But with a toddler I decided today that some TV is not bad. Having a routine is Great. So we have been trying out some new activities. So here was our Wednesday:

-Got up and ate breakfast

-got dressed and ready to go grocery shopping

-Went shopping (uuuggg I know its my favorite kind of shopping but only when there is money galore in your purse to pay for all the wonderful items. Budgeting can be a bummer sometimes)

-played on the swings and slide at the new park in town. (it was a blast I really like it.)

-Decided that we should do the park first and shopping second next time(bribe with the free cookies from the bakery)

-home for lunch.

-Made Homemade Pizzas! (which Libby refused to eat a bite. poor Brittany had to eat both pizzas)

-*****NAP TIME YEAH*****

-Did my chores

-Libby woke up and we made Fruit loop and pasta necklaces (thanks for the idea Ash)

-went for a walk (to those who don't know this really is a big thing for me )

-went to visit and have dinner with grandma Stonehocker(my parents had leftover stew yummy, Libby did not eat it, to bad.)

-off to watch my fantastic hubby play flag football(I don't know if he won or not?? they had some touchdowns but so did the other team...oh well, not my job to keep score luckily I am just the athletic supporter. HEHEHE )

-then home for bed at 8.



Jut a little FYI... this is not a typical day at the Hooper household. We usually read books listen to music, color pictures and sit on the couch all day. Don't think I will be this creative and busy again for a long while.

So here are a few of the pictures I took of our adventuresome day.


Necklace Making

she did the majority by herself.
She also ate a ton of fruit loops.







she tried to share with me. I am not a big fruit Loop fan.


She cheese it all the time



All Done with the necklace.
Already to devouring the yummy treat.


Pizza Pie

I showed her how to make the crust a
circle and she did her own crust.


She scooped her own sauce onto the crust




She had fun putting cheese on both pizzas.


All Finished and boy it tasted good. I am sad she did not like it
I think it was too hot and then she just was not in the mood for
pizza after all. Marshall says pizza could be eaten once a week
you could still be in the mood for pizza.

2 comments: