Sunday, August 14, 2011

Brittanys Birthday

I had a fantastic birthday.  We went and ate our hearts out.  Here are some pictures of Libby eating her heart out.

We ate at brick oven on Monday and they bring out a nice piece of chocolate pie and we shared...until Libby realized Marshall had taken a large last bite and left only a small bit and she said hey and slowly pulled the plate to her and wouldn't share anymore.  We just died laughing.

On Tuesday My mom had Libby help frost the birthday cake she made me.  Needless to say this was Libby's idea of helping to frost the cake.


 
We had a big family get together this weekend and here is a cute picture of My brothers Little boy Izaiah and Libby Playing the Ipad with Haley.

Now we had to run errands.  So she said wait mom I need to close the door (to the tv)  and then she ran to her room and told me she needed to lock the doors so no one watched tv but her.  I laughed because its just me and her and apparently she is worried I will watch the tv without her.

I need to put my contact in

Keep an eye out for upcoming grandma camp pictures.  They are pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment