Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our birthmother and Birthfather

There are moments in life that one wants to never forget and this past week I have had several of these moments.
1. watching my brother lovingly look at his bride over the alter of the temple.
2. Watching my husband as we got to see our soon to be child in an ultra sound.
3. Watching our Birthmother in pain being comforted by the Birthfather.

last night we had the opportunity to meet the Birth Grandparents of our Birth couple.  As we watched our birthmother as she was in pain (possible gallstones) I watched how sweet and tender the birth father was as he held her and tried to ease her pain.

I am so grateful for the moments in life that one will never forget because of the love that you can see in those tender moments that other don't think you see.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Those are the important, tender moments. So glad your birthmother found you :)

    ReplyDelete