Tuesday, April 16, 2013

april 1-7th

SO we bought a double Jogging stroller (a Bob) and Marshall and I took the girls (because it was warm) for a walk on the park running path. (I am starting to walk more to prepare for the youth trek we were called to be parents on in July) Please excuse the ornery look on my face I thought Marshall was taking a picture of just the girls otherwise I would have smiled! 



 Reese fell asleep very quickly and Libby would rather ride when Marshall is running because when we walk she wants to get out and play.



On Easter we had a family together and we have 3 baby girls all born within 3 months of each other.

Frankie - Nov 14th (all red)
Reese - Feb 3rd (red shirt heart pants)
Madison - Feb 6th (Pink zebra)






Frankie and Reese are almost the same size!




How does one get 3 babies to smile? By putting Aunt Jen in their face making noise!!













No comments:

Post a Comment