Sunday, November 3, 2013

Randoms from october

Well I guess this little one was tired she crawled/ scooted to her blanket.  





She likes to chew on things, i.e. socks, blankets, wipes.  I love to see her with that in her mouth.


 Conference why yes we will watch it together.  but for the life of
 me I didn't get much out of it.  I guess a second time will do the charm.


 We had a play date with Libby's friend and here is the picture  got of Reese! I love my new camera!!!!

Libby Loves play dates Me on the other hand I have to really work hard to make them happen.  I am a home body and getting out to be social is sometimes really really hard.  But this little boy was new in class and libby was his only friend (because she is super social) so we agreed to meet at the library and the park.  they played for a long time. it was fun to watch.




 Playing with Dad is always the best.  Libby would be silly and Reese would laugh.  Dad would cover them up and they would laugh all over again.



It is that Time again.  Inventory!!!! I may have retired but I enjoy every fall getting the chance to go back to work for a few hours in october.  I have not been a regular employee there for 2 years.  But here on the bosses desk in the phone.  It still has my name on it, and I have to laugh.   By the end of inventory I remember why I Love being a stay at home mom.  But I am always grateful for the opportunity to work and see my fiends.


A sleeping Baby!


 Hooper Family dinner libby LOVES Bill and Andy.  
 Reese is always happy when someone plays with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment