Thursday, January 23, 2014

December Pictures

Libby drew a picture of our family and Jada and Nick.  She also did a color by number and the cool part was that she read what each color was so excited she read it all by herself,  I didn't have to tell her!

 So getting Marshall to take me on a date is like pulling teeth.  I have to plan, find a sitter, decide on dinner and if I want people to go with I have to make it happen.   So because he refuses to participate in planning I bought tickets to a dinner show and we went.  At the end he said "it was better than I thought it was going to be" I enjoyed myself and that is all that matters.

Libby is growing up right before my eyes. She has become a great helper!!!

Libby always wants to help feed Reese and sometimes I let her.

She is learning how to read!! And knows the words he, the, be, I, and, snow,  and a few others that I can't remember right now ;-) 

Cuddling with presents!!



 Libby is a great big sister she plays really well with Reese.  She lets her play ponies and read books

I was walking into the church and slipped on a patch of ICE.  It hurt and I was super wet!!  And a candid of Libby Lou.



No comments:

Post a Comment