Sunday, January 11, 2015

Girls camp 2014 and my Birthday!!

It rained for the first 24 hours we were there.  




We ended up having to move all the girls and our stuff to cabins because the tents all leaked.  A truck full of stuff got stuck in a ditch well they needed a push so I pushed and got completely covered in mud.  It was my only clean and dry clothes.  

 We were sitting in our canopy and I sat on  a package of baby wipes and it took  min for it to completely soak my butt  the girls laughed so hard.  it was just my luck for the week.

Our Big event at camp was walking 15 miles to the temple.






I came home on my birthday and my feet were sore, my spirits low but my family did a fantastic job of helping me relax and get into the birthday mood  







No comments:

Post a Comment