Thursday, December 16, 2010

Libby is a Silly Goose

We like to tell Libby that she is a silly goose.  Here are a few silly goose moments this week.

After being put to bed because I had bunco at my house.  She sat calling my name "Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom" for 20 min after everyone left she decided on a new tactic.  "Mom, I have to talk to you!" So cute!

While dancing to no music but her own made up kind, and spinning in circles she would say
" I... (spin in a circle)... just want to  spin around (spin in a circle)... I... (spin in a circle)... am a princess...(spin in a circle)."  so funny to watch I wish I could have had my camera out to record it.


She comes running into the living room from her room and says
 " Mom wheres MY ipod?"
I said "isn't it mommy's ipod"
She looks at me pauses and says "Ohhh Yeah" and runs off

she really is getting very clever she loves to carry around her Dora Backpack and her suitcase.  she is my very big helper. 


Other great news for the week! 

I wish I had a picture of Marshall to show you how excited he was to be finished with school last night but...I am really great about taking pictures...oh well.  I am so Proud of him.  He has been working hard to finish his Bachelors degree in Psychology.  He has been going to school non-stop, no breaks for 2 years.  He is really looking forward to the Christmas break.  For the first time in a long time he will be taking work off, has no school to prep for and gets to play with Libby and me. 

He does have a plan to start his Masters Program in March.  We (me and Libby) are grateful for his hard work and determination to succeed in his career goals.

Congratulations Marshall!!!

1 comment:

  1. First off, Congrats to Marshall for being done! That's so exciting!

    Love the cute tidbits of Libby! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete