Thursday, April 21, 2011

I had a very productive week

Friday I did yard work. I enjoy helping in the yard during not hot weather. So this past weekend proved to be just right. I prund the green bushes and tried to make them sort of square. I also pruned 5 rose bushes. My grabage can was full at the end of the day from marshall mowing the lawn and me pruning the plants. I am supposed to let everyone know that the can was completely empy before we started no one trash bag and it was a good thing we could not fit anything else in the garbage.
On Saturday we went and saw the Hale center theaters production of “Hairspray”. Marshall is always a good sport and pretends that he had a nice time just to make me happy. But this was very good and I was glad that I got to see it. It is always nice to go on a date with your spouse it helps to make your relationship better.

On Monday I helped my mom in her art class she is working on an awesome project (I will post a picture of it tomorrow). She needed and extra set of hands and I needed a Libby break, thanks Haley for the help.

Tuesday was the best day for me. I got a lot done. I organized my laundry shelf because it was driving me nuts. I made room on the shelf for the laundry basket and everything else that is supposed to be there.

all the jeans and pants that I mended
After that I pulled out my sewing machine and mended all the pants but 2 that I needed to. I had 3 Capri’s that I turned into shorts and Marshall had 3 pants that needed mending. It felt so nice to accomplish a task. I have not done something that big in a while.

Then that evening We had a girls night out at the taste of homes cooking school.

If you go to www.heraldextra.com, scroll down to the middle of the page and you will see "Local News Videos". Off to the right side, you will see video stories. Click on "Taste of Home" for the 2:40 minutes of video in which they quote us a bunch!

My Grandma Cindy Lou, Mom Cynthia, Aunt Rebecca, Sister in law Lindsay, and Myself. We have been going for several years. It was so much fun to have that time away. I love learning new tips and tricks to make meal time much easier. And we always hope to win prizes. Ohh well, better luck next time.

On Wednesday Libby and I had play group. I am working on getting her to play with other children. She is a watcher like her dad. She spent the majority of the time standing close to me or far from the other children. But when one of the moms brought in her 3 month old baby, Libby found herself a new mom with accessories i.e. baby, bottle, and burp rag. When this mom got up to leave Libby said “I go home with you” it was a fight to keep her with me.

Today has just been a relaxing day at home. I have not done much other than laundry. I did go through all of Libby’s clothes and pull the one that no longer fit out. I also went through the hand me downs and found I only need a few items to make her wardrobe complete. YEAH I saved money. I do need to hem the bottom of all the Capri’s she has little short legs. So that will be next week’s project.

Marshall took libby for a bike ride and they had a blast she looks so cute with her sunglasses on.


1 comment:

  1. That is a productive week! Way to go! Libby is so cute and I love the idea of the Taste From Home cooking classes! What a fun thing to do with family!

    ReplyDelete