Wednesday, February 12, 2014

dec 9-11

Libby got nail polish from GIGI.  I guess she forgot what little girls can do when un-supervised.  Good thing she couldn't open a new bottle.  But I don't paint nails, in fact I HATE painting nails.  That was my sisters job.  Angela will be kind and paint nails and I know Bristy would if we asked.  But lucky for Libby her Dad is NICE and he painted her toenails.



I have a moving baby!!!! Someone likes to walk the length of the couch and try and grab things she knows she isn't allowed to have.





 Grandma Hooper loves to do "the Grits" with the little babies and they love to do it back.  Here is a picture of her making her face.


Those that know Libby know that she doesn't sleep anywhere but in her bed.  Not the car, not the couch, not watching a movie, not cuddling.  So when I found her sound asleep on the couch one morning I was shocked!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment