Tuesday, February 18, 2014

End of the year and the Start of yet another

Reese doing the "grits" and playing with her Maracas 

I find Libby playing in the oddest of places like under the table.  She also likes to watch movies and play by the plant, not sure why but I find her there a lot.

Playing at Grandma Hooper's house.  Someone gave her a baby spoon and she was all over the house with that thing!




Marshall's older sister Andy and her husband have wanted a baby girl for as long as I can remember. Well, they got a call a few days before Christmas that there was a 3 month old baby girl that wanted to come to their home.  After our experience with adoption I know the struggles, joys, and heartaches that come.  

Libby loves her already 
Dru Grace Simone Shipley brought home December 27th 2013. 








 New Years Eve at our house found me sick.  I was glad for the reason to go to bed early.  But this past year has brought me joy from these 2 beautiful handfuls of girls.


Playing Dominos with Dad.  Picinc style breakfast in the living room approved by Dad...Mom would have said NO WAY!!!



I have been trying to let Libby help me more.  She wanted to help make dinner.  So I let her cut up the hard boiled eggs for egg salad sandwiches.




 Playing upstairs with Dad and yelling down at Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment