Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marshall should do my blogs more often

UHHH,  well I have not been thinking this week about what to blog.  I thought so hard about what I was going to do for the adoption blog (I had Marshall write it :-) ).  And I have lots going on for the next week so next week should be insightful.

After a most frustrating last week this one has gotten a bit better.  Libby no longer has a fever, it only took until Saturday afternoon.   She still has a productive cough but can sleep though the night without any cough medication.  Grandma and Grandpa Hooper stopped by to visit on Saturday evening.  She was so excited to see someone that she was almost bouncing off the wall.  They were only here for 30 min but as soon as they left she layed on my shoulders all wiped out.  Poor thing was so excited she just used all her energy to be happy. 

 I was getting ready for stake conference on Sunday, and had to put lotion on my feet to put on my tights. Well Libby saw me putting on lotion ,so she needed to have lotion too. Marshall got a picture or her laying on the couch getting her feet rubbed. A girl after my own heart.

Thought of profoundness from a 2 year old

We are reading a book before bed. Libby points out the mommy cat, and the baby cat. She then says " ohhh NO the daddy is missing" We look at her and ask "where is he ?" she says " he's doing homework"we had to laugh.


 
So here are a few catch all photos that I just received and found!

Priesthood session Oct 2010.  This is a picture of all the men in my family.  Who knows when it will ever happen again.  My dad was very glad that they got to go together.  A once in a lifetime experience.
                                     
 
These are the Thanksgiving photos.  Marshall's job is to cut, carve, leave enough for everyone else, the turkey.  Since I have known him this is one of his favorite jobs.  Thanks Andy for getting this coveted shot. he says he doesn't eat the turkey while carving it. Love you babe.
 
 

     The Hooper family Thanksgiving dinner. 
     We all enjoyed a fantastic turkey dinner.
 

1 comment:

  1. glad there is some improvement in Libby :) Can't wait for a playdate.

    ReplyDelete