Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Bed

Well we gave Libby her big girl bed for Christmas and the transition has gone fairly well except for a few things.

She loves her bed and loves the “butterflies on big girl bed”.



I woke up Tuesday morning I did not hear her on the monitor. So I got dressed, put in my contacts and headed down to get her out of bed. When I got to the bottom of the stairs she had found my purse (the one day in the last 4 months I did not hang it high on a hook) I had luckily taken out the bag of candy bars the night before but she had found the hand sanitizer and emptied the entire bottle. So I reminded her rules of the big girl bed and put her in time out for that and she gladly and happily sat in time out.   Then at lunch I was sitting in the living room read my scriptures and all the sudden a door shuts I look up nad no libby comes my way.  So I go look down the hall Her bedroom door is almost shut but my office door is closed.  When I opened the door to my office the look on her face was like a deer caught in headlights.  so needless to say I am working on ways to keep her in her room.

As a mom, some days, you just want to laugh, cry and scream all at the same time.


p.s. Christmas is on our other blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Libby cracks me up! Good luck with the big girl bed training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new fam pics, libby is a doll and you look so happy! marshall is a good man. liam did well with the bed at first and then it got bad. try either using a baby gate so she can't get out of her room or a child-proof doorknob cover on the inside so she can't open the door. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete