Tuesday, May 21, 2013

date night April 19th

I planned a "choose your own adventure" date for Marshall.  
We doubled with our friends Taylor and Crystal.  
The first choice was food
They choose something new- which ended up being a little place called Sammy's and we all loved it! They had pie shakes where they put a whole piece of pie in the shake!  It was awesome!  
Next they choose the best ball wins and we went and played mini golf at Trafalga (this was made cheap because we all have the Pass of all Passes.)

My opinion is every couple needs to date.  They need to have time by themselves, to remember why they love each other!

I am glad Marshall and I have those opportunities.  But even more grateful for the family that stayed home and took care of our girls! 



If you are looking for great date ideas I LOVE the Dating Divas.  
They have a ton of great ideas, for every budget. 


http://www.thedatingdivas.com



This date came from:




No comments:

Post a Comment