Saturday, June 15, 2013

May 13-18 Libby graduates

Marshall took Libby for a walk/run and she totally crashed in the stroller.  He said she didn't make it too far before she was out cold.  This girl never falls asleep unless she is in her bed, so a nap in the stroller is quite the accomplishment.








Someone is trying to roll over!!!! 






After the paint job in the living room we needed to hang pictures. 
Marshall was gone so I did it myself! I was super proud! 
With the the new pictures coming I will have a new temple picture and family ones too!

I don't have many pictures of me so I will take the ones that 
Libby takes, especially if they are not totally blurry :)



My good friend found this at a store and gave it to
me.  Libby picked the photo she wanted
and we hung it in her room! It makes my heart
happy and sad all at the same time!




After the whole Mother's Day breakfast (which was fantastic) Libby brought me breakfast in bed a couple of days later.  Toast and Honey, it was super sweet of her!

This was a "hang out with dad afternoon." Libby being a lady (sort of) 
and Reese holding her bottle all by herself!


LIBBY HOOPER GRADUATES AGAIN!!!
(Don't worry, she gets to graduate from preschool one more time before kindergarten) 











No comments:

Post a Comment