Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mothers Day

Because of these two precious girls I am a mother!



So this is titled Mother's Day but funny enough there was not 
a single picture taken of me on Mother's day! (Surprise)


For breakfast I was given a menu to choose from, 
It was typed up on the iPad and everything (Libby was my princess waiter).
I ordered V8 Juice, scrambled eggs and fried potatoes.







We went and visited Grandma Hooper before church to say Happy Mothers Day!
 Reese and Libby did a great job of making her smile!







After church we went to Grandma Stonehocker's for dinner (Grandpa was cooking which gave Marshall an easy way out of dinner).  The Boys all helped in the kitchen.  My Mom and I were laughing at Marshall's salad making skills.  He was puling off a lettuce leaf and then tearing it to small pieces it took him a long time.  But it was well worth it just for the giggles from all us moms in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment