Friday, October 4, 2013

Labor Day festivities

Marshall was somewhere on Labor Day... I can't really remember where. Oh wait, I remember now, he went golfing with my dad.  So I took Libby and Reese to run some errands.  We went to Orem to go shopping for Libby to have an outfit for the first day of school.  But first, the "HOT" sign was on at Krispy Kreme.  Libby enjoyed watching the donuts get made.  Reese wanted one and so she kept screaming at the window.

 For lunch we had a BBQ at the Stonehocker's,  GiGi and grandpa price were there, and 3 other couples from my parents ward.  Afterwards we left early enough to take the girls to a movie.  Libby loved seeing Monsters University and Reese was pretty happy as long as she was standing.  By the end of the night both girls were tuckered out and so ready for bed.  As you can tell by the picture of Reese falling asleep eating.


We also made Homemade ice cream in a bag to see how it would do for Libby's birthday party.  I decided that I didn't want to have to shake all of their ice cream (Libby gave up after 1 min)


No comments:

Post a Comment