Monday, October 14, 2013

the dentist

So I helped my mom and picked out a new bedspread for Haley's old room(downstairs)  she had visitors coming and needed one fast so I got this really pretty black and white one.  I need to make this pillow to go with it but it will be really cute when it is finished

Libby had a dentist appointment and she really loves going to the dentist.  

Maybe its because she never has cavities (YAHOO!!!!)  They have a movie to watch and headphones so she can hear.  Reese sat in her car seat the entire time and didn't make a peep.


I really love how well this office does with little kids.  They make it fun and VERY fast.  they have tokens for kids to get a toy or a ride the mechanical  pony.  Because she didn't have a cavity she got a free ice cream from sonic.  I highly recommend this office for little kids they are fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment