Monday, October 14, 2013

St george Trip

We go to St George every year in sept/oct.  We stay in our condos there (which we love) and then go to a play at the Tuachan.  this year we went down sep 22-24th 
We had a nice drive down, we stopped and saw Jada and took her to lunch.  we saw her place and met some friends.  
On monday morning Marshall got up early and went golfing with my dad who happened to be there for work that week.  I got up and realized I hadn't packed any contacts.  Let me tell you that was one of those I don't know what I was thinking moment.   so after we got my contacts (it was 2 pm) we took libby (because she had been fabulous all morning) to a nearby park and nature reserve type place.  and we fed the ducks and let her ride her bike all over the place.

 Reese enjoyed the scenery and her bottle, and Marshall and Libby fed the ducks for 30 min.




Look I am in a picture!!


Look there was a turtle in the duck pond!!



This is how we walk when you bring that bad stroller and you have a sleeping baby

Libby and I are sitting on the couch hanging out watching tv all morning and eating healthy snacks.



 So Grandpa Stonehocker worked in St george and offered to help us watch Reese (sleep) while we took Libby to the play.






No comments:

Post a Comment