Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!

We are please to announce that Marshall has officially been accepted to the Villanova Masters Program in Human Resources. He will begin class in March; he will be going through their online program. This means that 1 night a week he watches and participates in a class over the internet. He will graduate in the fall of 2012. This will be a much better schedule than what he has been doing for the past 2 years. 3-5 classes a week for 6 semester’s straight and working full time (we are glad to be done). We are grateful for the break and it won’t seem so bad when he starts in March. I know that he has been very excited about this since July and we are glad that it is finally here.


This past week has been a really lazy week. We did however get to go to the Temple. I know we are always grateful for the opportunity to go. We got to be involved with sealing’s (it makes adoption feel more real for our family). I would encourage all who can to attend the temple. I know that the Lord blesses our family when we make the time to go.

Marshall has been working really hard with his P90X and he has been eating much better. I am really proud of him, because I know how difficult it is to change habits.

This week Libby and I had the opportunity to babysit Marshall’s nephew Braddock. I was hoping that all would go well with Libby. She has a hard time sharing with little children but not big ones. She did great and Braddock was excellent. She helped me and brought him toys and talked with him. It made me hopeful for the future. Next week we will have my brother’s kids and it will be interesting to see how that all plays out. They are a year older and a year younger then her. I hope is will go smoothly.
I am excited that I am now part of a freezer recipe group. I am excited that I get to have more than just my usual in my freezer. I made Baked pesto ravioli with chicken, and chimichungas for my meals. My mom has been asking me to make her the Baked pesto ravioli with chicken because it tastes like something that you would get at a nice Italian restaurant. So check out my recipes page for the recipe.

2 comments:

  1. good lucke with school marshall! way to go on sticking out a long haul of school, work and family. it's tough - we know! brit, thanks for the menues and recipes, always nice to have more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the babysitting went well! It's always interesting to see how kids react to other "home invaders." Good luck with the new school schedule, Marshall!

    ReplyDelete