Friday, February 25, 2011

Stuff our faces

Our week has been very eventful.

We started out having lunch on Saturday with lance. He came down to redeem his birthday gift, Lunch at Tucanos with us... YEAH!!!! We always enjoy a good lunch especially Tucanos.

We got a call from our bishop on Monday and boy were we hopeful. I thought it was either about our adoption, or Marshall would be getting a calling. So I was hoping for the adoption one. Well we headed to the church and when we sat down the bishop said he would like us to speak in church. I don’t know if it was relief or sadness but after he asked us to speak he asked how the adoption was going. I told him about how his called had given us some hopes. He promised never to call us in without telling us what the reason is.

We got out to the temple this week too. YEAH for us!

I am really ready for my little sister to get better I know she wishes that she could be better but I am sure tired of hearing 40 times a day "Haley sick mom, Haley sick" I know she really is worried about Haley and we all want her to get better.

Libby and I went and had Lunch with my grandma at the Hospital that she works at. Gigi bought her a donut with sprinkles. She picked every last sprinkle off the dessert and left the donut. It was pretty funny. Thanks grandma for the listening ear it is always nice to have one of those.

Libby loves a good movie,  when we want to play dr mario we put
in Mama Mia and she sits like this for the entire movie.
Marshall had Monday off for president’s day. He really wanted to do something fun. So we took Libby to see Gnomeo and Juliet. Pretty cute and clever. Libby enjoyed it. And so did we.
Want to get a new recipe. I made Caribbean Pork over Rice as my freezer meal for my freezer meal group. Check out my recipe page to get it. It smelled amazing when I put it together last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment