Thursday, March 3, 2011

Libby answers all my questions with an "UUMMMMM"

 I had a suggestion to ask Libby Questions and get her answers so here it goes

What is your name? I wibby

When is your birthday? It’s daddys birthday yeah!

How old are you? I two

Who is your mommy? britty

What does your mommy do? Play toys

Who is your daddy? He marshall

What does your daddy do? UUUMMM I don’t know He play his friends

What is your favorite color? blue

What is your favorite food? waffles

What is your favorite animal? Little bear

Where do you live? I live in Spanish fork

What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Go to sleep!!!
What does daddy say? Your my best friend

What does mommy say? Go ni-night

What is your favorite song? Twinkle little stars

What is your favorite movie? Dip me (despicable me) just shake booty

Who is your favorite person? Emily her babysitter

Who is your best friend? I am (she says she is her own best friend)

What is your favorite book? Jonah and the whale

What is your favorite thing to do? I know…read book and play sea shells

don't forget to check out my recipes page for the recipe of the week!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Whenever I try to get Eli to answer questions he just looks at me like, "why are you doing this?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love Libby's answers, they're just adorable!

    ReplyDelete