Friday, March 29, 2013

Big Helper

Libby was feeling bit unloved since I have been taking lots of pictures of Reese and hardly any of her.  So I wanted to share with everyone how wonderful of a girl Libby is!

She has several chores she "gets" to do everyday... well almost everyday.

She has yellow ones-- get dressed, brush teeth, make bed, brush hair.
And then purple ones-- water the plants, set the table, clean up room, pick up the living room, unload the dishes, put the shoes away, and clean the bathroom.

Well on this particular day she was doing all of her chores fast so we could do something special together.  And I got pictures to show how great of a cleaner she really is!






 

 

One of the rewards for the day was a brand new puzzle and she put it together without any help!!! I was super proud of her!  The next was to go to the park to play!

 
 Reese fell asleep and Libby and I loved the nice Weather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment