Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 3

We have been parents of 2 children now for 3 weeks.  What a blessing!!!!

Our week held for us craziness

Libby got sick which isn't that crazy because she always gets sick.  but because of reese we tried to keep her clear of libby but ...  Reese caught it.  So RSV thanks for stopping at our house.   Luckily we were able to keep her out of the hospital.  but that meant that we were at the hospital every day getting her suctioned out.  Man I wish that we had a hospital grade suction at our house.  Well with sick kids it meant late night and long days, and whining kids... well just libby.

Libby has been stuck at home since valentines day and she is ready to pull my hair out.
She is staring to feel better.  We hope that she doesn't get sick again for a long while.

Sadly I got sick too.  Can I say I really don't think moms should ever get sick!!!

So life has really slipped and so have responsibilities.  I have done laundry every day since reese came home.  and spent a ton of time sitting holding a sick kid.

But with all the sickness in our home I feel like we have done pretty great!  we are mostly happy.  Everyone is taken care of (except me )  But I am glad for a Happy Baby and a somewhat content preschooler.

This is Reese's desired sleeping positions





 super cute in her tights

 

After spending days sick and going to and from several dr's apt libby just crashed coming home.  we took her to have a special date lunch with us at Tucanos.  Her favorite was the rosemary salmon.




 she makes little raspberry sounds when she is awake.





 Libby was a bit jealous that I was taking pictures of reese to send to Jada so I took a few quick ones of her.  she is always doing something funny.


 almost smiles


 Wide awake, and so cute!


This is libbys new look for the past week


 No one would know she is sick with RSVother than when you listen to her breathe.




 Now she looks sick.  This is her favorite sleeping position.  she wants to be cuddled and held all the time.  I think its because she like to listen to my heart beat.



 She was crying and libby came over and started to talk to her and she calmed right down.  She really seems to love her big sister lots and lots.  Big sister seems to love little sister just as much.






 Happy Face and sort of smiles.



Tummy Time


One of Haley's friends sent us a valentines presents and libby made little bracelet animals.  She loves it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment