Sunday, March 17, 2013

Visits with Reese's Birth Families

Our first stop of the day was to Nick's house!
Birth Fathers Parents

I didn't get my camera out in enough time to get Nick holding Reese.  
I did however get a horrible picture of Nick and his sister! 





Love this picture!



Reese was content to lay on the ground & listen to everyone coo at her.  
But when libby came close she had to look for her.










Libby was showing her a book on the ipod and she was talking to Reese.  You can see how much she loves her sister!

Next we went and visited Jada's Family

Jada Sat and cuddled with Reese for a long time, it was so special to watch!










Looks great in yellow!!




 Porter got to hold her.  Reese started crying and I suggested he  sing "I am a child of God" and as soon as he started singing she settled right down.



















You can see the Love this family has for Reese.  
I pray that she will always remember that she is loved by many!!!
\

1 comment: