Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Graduation and Smiles all around

Congratulations are in order to my Brother Joe (the one with the hat and wanna-be beard ;-p).  He passed his final nursing exam and is officially a nurse.  We went to dinner as a family to celebrate (minus Ian, he wasn't cool enough because of his mullet).  He currently has several applications in to several schools to go on to be a nurse practitioner.  Here's to hoping he makes it into Hawaii (for my vacation reasoning's of course)





Reese is 6 weeks and she has started to Smile!!!! :)




Big sister Libby holding Reese trying to get her ready to go to sleep!



I love having her sleep, she is so cute!!!
And you probably won't see too many pictures of me since I always take the pictures.
But I had a great cuddle moment with Reese at grandma Hooper's house and it took me 5 min to flag someone down to come take a picture.



Tummy Time - she quickly rolled to her side and stayed in that position for a long time!










I love this picture!  We wrap her when she sleep and she buries herself in the blanket every time.  
Good thing my monitor has a movement sensor on it!!








When Libby is talking to Reese she just lights up!




Libby wanted to cuddle just like Reese! Mommy just wanted everyone to take a nap!


 At my moms for a quick visit and she smiled up the house!!  





We had a relaxing afternoon! She just slept! Loved it!











I loved theses faces!






No comments:

Post a Comment