Friday, August 9, 2013

Coming home from Trek

Marshall and I were asked to be parents on trek.  What an experience.  I don't think it was as spiritual as others had but man I really learned a lot about patients.  We struggled with some of the children in our family.  But in the end it turned out great.  I made a Photo Book to remember it all by.  
But we left Monday morning and came home Thursday afternoon july 15-18th.  
Kelsey, Haley's (my deceased sisters) best friend came and spent the week with our girls.  They had a blast and did lots of fun things.  When we came home the girls were excited to see us.  
we took the girls to dinner and just relaxed that evening.  

  The girls watching PBS.org together.  Love these moments!


 Some one was happy to see us after being gone for a couple of days.



We had Chinese food at one of our family 
favorites, we had lots of yummy food!



We had been home 1 night. Don't you love the raccoon eyes from trek?! Awesome!


Getting back to MOM's Rules- can't say that it is going well, it was either be mad or take a picture and laugh... I did the latter. Temper tantrum caught on camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment