Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Birthday the Big 31 I think

So Marshall did a great job surprising me for my birthday.  

during a golf tournament he won a free 60 min massage.  He was super excited because
 he knew I would love it.  He then found someone to stay with Reese over night.  Libby was already at grandma camp so a BIG thanks to my mother in law for planning the perfect day.  So he took me shopping at the Outlets at Traverse Mountain  which I totally scored and spent 40$ and got 5 items.  I know that both 
of the pants I bought were originally over $90 each.   I was so glad I scored Big.  Marshall then took me out to dinner to a new restaurant ( one we have never tried)  Buca di Beppo.  We had a great time and they even sang to me.  After which we went to a nice bed 
and Breakfast called "Inn on the Hill"  we stayed in the wasatch room.  This was our view when we got 
there that night.

They provided a fantastic breakfast and we decided to eat on our balcony.  It was a beautiful morning and the breakfast was excellent.  I wish we could have sat there all day.


It was an amazing Birthday, Marshall did a great job and has lots to live up to for years to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment