Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Moving day for the girls


We  decided that the girls should share a room.   I woke up to this on the monitor .  





I must be crazy.  But I did it all by my lonesome self. I moved Libby into 
reese room... Now referred to as the girls room.

I turned libby's room into the play room And moved the big baby toys into that room as well.  
the closet that marshall crafted for playroom storage before libby was born works perfectly to hold all the toy crap we have.  I just made sure that everything has a bin now and what didn't was tossed...unknown to libby she wont miss stuff she hasn't seen in like forever...right????  the top 2 shelfs need a little help but I got tired and will organize those another day. 

I made a Reading spot she loves it.   Reese will sit in her jumper-roo for
hours just watching Libby play.


 The girls room.  Just need to be redecorated ( with items I already have)

No comments:

Post a Comment