Wednesday, July 24, 2013

first of july

She loved eating to bad it was only for a week.


Dun Dun Dun ....... And so it begins

We have a favorite place to get snow cones  it is in payson and well worth the drive!  This year our new favorites have been the root beer float, Silver fox, Blue bubble gum,

Reese liked it too.  As well as the baby yogurt treats.



We have skylights and I HATE them.  Our house already cant get cooled and this just makes it worse.  So I came up with a solution.  Home depot had paper blinds for 6 dollars and I climbed to the top of our extended ladder and put 2 layers in.  I did it while marshall was gone.  So Libby learned how to call someone in case of an emergency.    I have noticed a significant change in temp.  And the light doesn't come in at 5:30 and wake me up.

Marshall and I went on trek for our stake and because I am the Young Women's President I needed to get all the tunics made for our youth.  We sewed for 5 hours  and  a couple of weeks earlier they sewed for another 5 hours.  By the time you hit hour 4 you start getting ....forgetful.  Poor Nicole sewed up the arm slots and the sides.  We had a good laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment