Saturday, July 6, 2013

girls camp!


I was called a year ago to be the Young Women's President and have loved every moment that I have had.  I have been grateful for the women I have served with, they have all been amazing.   Here are pictures from this years girls camp.

Theme: anchored in the Lord!
Scriptures: D&C 87:8
Camp song: stand in holy places by ...frogley 
Favorite camp song: there was a great big moose!! with the actions






Service project day! Cleaning up the area around the camp

The leaders did it as well, but we had 9 people and I think
our 3-5 min skit turned into a 25 min production of Ammon
cutting off the arms.  I played King Lamoni.

We all washed off in the river.  After coming out of the water
I couldn't open my eyes or my contacts would come
out  so the girls laughed at me because I couldn't see.


No comments:

Post a Comment