Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 11th-15th


Sleeping photos are my favorite!


                                                                                                                   Dressed for the day!



I went to talk to Activity Day girls about Young Womens and a bug flew into my eye! It was so irritated that it felt swollen and I could hardly see out of it.  It hurt a lot worse than it looks.


She loves the jumper :)

So Libby wanted to be the photographer for the morning.  
Here are some of her shots of Reese. She even did the poses her self.  
She thought it was super funny that she could get Reese to balance the phone on her head.










I have to remember to take a lot of pictures of both girls. Usually I have to ask Libby to leave Reese alone, but she always makes her happy & for that I am grateful for.


Sisters are forever!


Marshall and his buddies go golfing....often....  
Apparently they should go more often if it still takes 3 of them to hit one ball!




 Playing on her tummy

Libby was all decked out to go to Lance and Angela's house with a hat, gloves, purse and all. 


             Reese loves to hold her bottle when she eats.  Sometimes I have to 
put her in the boppy so she doesn't roll all over the place and get mad.
Because she does try to be on her tummy and eat.  








No comments:

Post a Comment